Tuesday 5 November 2013

Pleasing Mario

That moment when you just step out of the shower and hear the doorbell.

Thinking it was my beloved housemate, I begun my descent down the stairs in my towel. Half way down the stairs I hear a key being put in the door. "She had her key all the time, the lazy shit" I thought as I called out "oh, I was rushing and everything"

...just as my landlord lets himself in. "Oh... hi Paul..."
"oh, hi... I uh... Came to see about the leak?" He said, letting himself in, followed by a plumber who gave me a smile as if to say "you're naked under that towel" *creeper face*

I dart upstairs, I only want to get dressed at this point. Into my room, ACDC blaring loudly, I dropped my towel just in time to see the plumber and landlord climbing onto the extension roof... Right outside my window.

The plumber's suspicions were confirmed and I don't think I've ever moved that fast in the morning. Perhaps never.

I guess I'm getting dressed in the bathroom.


Practically the look the plumber gave me on the way out

No comments:

Post a Comment