Thursday 21 August 2014

NOW PANIC AND FREAK OUT

EVERYONE RUN AROUND AND GRAB DEBIT CARDS AND THING STEAM HAS A SALE ON.
(Hi, btw)
Not just any sale, up to 80% off sale... I bagged a small fortune worth of games last night for just under £40... including:

BORDERLANDS: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
£4.99 
Includes all the DLC!

BORDERLANDS 2: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
£8.74
Includes all the DLC!

and finally; 
THE PRE-SEQUEL! 
£29.99
This sweet baby is on pre-order at the moment, but will be about £40 when it comes out, also- buy one of the other games above or have one in your library already and get this one for only £26.99. Mint.

I'm not sure why you're still reading at this point... I mean Steam is out there right now, just sat there with a stockpile (digital stockpile) of all your favourite games and all the best ones for ridiculous prices and you're sat here talking to me. Seriously. Get your ass up.

The sale lasts until the 25th, so don't bother waiting for payday- skip that mortgage repayment and tell your parents they can wait another month for that £30 they lent you last night to get slaughtered. You're going to need these games in your life.

As a wise old bum who lives in my attic once told me "Games aren't like buying food, they're the gift that keeps on giving."
So it's conclusive.

DON'T EAT JUST BUY GAMES.

:B

1 comment:

  1. I can still taste her lovely sweat-box, she fed me such tears of ecstasy.

    ReplyDelete