Thursday 11 September 2014

Animals With Moustaches... Yep.

When I become leader of the world and own everything (United States of Eurasia and all that) I will fill the world with these beautiful animals. Some sourced from this rather crazy article from National Geographic who probably paid someone to find these creatures.

I am not getting paid to share them with you beautiful people. I believe these animals' moustaches should be part of everyone's lives. Indulge and enjoy.

Behind curtain number one, we have the rather beautiful monkey-goblin (Emperor Tamarin)

 I will call this little mustachioed peanut-eater, Sherlock. Imagine him in a tiny deerstalker. Go on do it.

Behind curtain number two! The rather beautiful moustache-fish (Leopard Cory catfish)

and finally... the most impressive of reveals and the biggest smelliest of curtains is reserved for the one and only;

Isn't he beautiful...? YES HE IS SHUTUP.
I love him. I think I may call him Keith. KEITH. If your name is Keith, don't take offence. Look into Keith's calm, tranquil eyes. Think of how happy Keith is wallowing in shit every day... without a care in the world or a bitch to worry him.

I think we should take a moment to try and model our lives more on Keith's. He has shit sorted. Look at him. He could be a piggy executive manager at some... pig... cooperation... or something. With a moustache like that and not many cares to his name, this bearded pig can achieve anything.

Be more like Keith.

:B

No comments:

Post a Comment