Monday 17 December 2012

A Post Full of Lies!

 If this doesn't stop my housemates from eating my ketchup, I genuinly don't know what will.

(That's a lie. I know of one worse thing that I can hide in ketchup, but it would definitley deem the ketchup inedible for all parties)

 I broke my spatula. When I heard him crack, I think I heard gentle tears.
He's pink.
YEAH WHAT OF IT. Real men wear pink. and now--- now he's gone.

He served me well. and then I dropped him on the floor and he didn't bounce. Not like a baby.


This rather delightful-looking dinner was my desperate attempt at emptying the freezer. The meal did its job. It cleaned out the freezer. Did it taste any good? Does it look like it tasted any good? The answers are the same.

This final picture I will leave you with is a student's Dominos meal. It's tiny "pizzas" with melted cheese and onion. If I closed my eyes really tight, I could imagine it was a texas barbecue.

I lie, again. It tasted nothing like dominos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment