Sunday 23 December 2012

Sheep and Father Christma---Fraud.



 These marvellous photographs were all taken at the university's Christmas Dinner.

It was a wonderful dinner of; Turkey, peas, roasties, sprouts, stuffing, and of course the legendary piggies in blankets.

What made it better was that we all got a cracker too, and if that wasn't enough, a little red box each with a party popper and rocket balloon in it!

I however, did not get to take my rocket balloon home, because when I tried to blow it up, it slipped out of my hands and into the face of a rather angry looking accountant. Bah Humbug to him. They left as soon as other tables started to take aim.

"Sheep", there my good looking Welsh friend, looking--- very attractive. She was pretty excited about the food.

Oh, did I mention that we had 3 bottles of bucksfizz between us for £3 each? Proper bottles. The bottles that are pictured up there, in fact.

Finally, pictures of my friend's idea of a good Christmas Meal accompainiment- Skips. Of course.

oh and that over there. Yeah Santa turned up too. Our table had about 50 raffle tickets between us. Did Santa pick our tickets out? No.

He wasn't the real Santa anyway. He didn't smell like cinnamon and candy canes.



No comments:

Post a Comment