Monday 17 December 2012

Trancetto! (Yeah, I don't know what that is either)





This little menagerie of photographs are all of one product. A product that looked like an amazing idea to a hungry student for £1. You know something's going to be good when you can barely find the ingredients written in a language you can understand (And since it's not too commonplace for ingredient lists to be written in either Backslang or Runes, I had to look for my third preference of English).

"Sponge Cakes with Fat-reduced Cocoa Filling" When they say "Fat-reduced" they also mean "natural-reduced" "food-reduced" and "Taste-reduced" I literally had to eat three of these to try and decide whether I liked them or not and I only came to the conclusion that I didn't either like or dislike them. I just--- didn't/did.

They are confusing bits of what feels a lot like washing-up sponge. They didn't taste enough of anything for me to decide whether they were nice or not. I don't know what to do with them.

I can only assume they're made of magic. So I will continue to eat them in the vain hope of developing super powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment