Monday 17 December 2012

Fred- Sort it Out.

So, here we are, 3 days from the end of the world- and what are you doing?
I'm acting like the world's going to end, but I think I act like that most of the time.

My pizza from Dominos is on its way and I've got my Clown (Do not click link if you have a phobia of clowns) here for hugs. I'm pretty cushy.

It's been a little while since I last posted, so here's a little roundup of things you've missed:

This. I found it on facebook. It made me laugh. I hope it makes you laugh too. Not too hard though.

Don't want to poo yourself.
A very enthusiasitc clarinet player entertains Bath highstreet last week with his band of merry men. They were very good, style a lot similar to The Real Tuesday Weld.

If they had stopped playing for more than a minute, I would have asked them to do the Cantina Band song from Star wars Episode 4. They had all the right instruments and it would have cheered up that day at work.

I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of my next shenanigan, but as I was waiting at the bus stop, a bus drove past with one of those full length advertisements down the side. It read "Sunburn is not a good look" and was warning against the fears of sunburn. In the middle of December, I have difficulty imagining that's going to be a problem. Update your ads, Buspeople.

That'll do for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment