Sunday 2 December 2012

Danger In The Mang

Christmas fair went really well, and look what I picked up as a cheeky addition to my wall of cool.

This fantastic hand-made pikachu bunting is wonderful and I love it.

Yesterday, I went and saw... "Danger in the Mang.." apparently, according to the screen outside our theatre. Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger was fantastic. David Tennant's performance was hilarious and very believable.

Much like the first Nativity, the characters are all loveable, and brilliantly casted. Although some of the children's lines were quite farfetch'd, it didn't draw anything away from the storyline and it's a very feel-good film.

A perfect family movie to watch to get into the christmas mood.

WICKET!
This is my new friend: My Wicket backpack.

He's soft, fluffy and is fantastic. The way his paws are attached to the strap makes it look like he's clinging to my back when I'm wearing him!



Thank you Bath Candy Comics for uniting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment