Thursday 24 January 2013

Chibi Thor and Lego Batman Carved Out of Squirrel Bones.

 The legendary poker game (My very first) that started at 8pm and I ran out of chips just after 4am. Gameplay continued for a further few hours regardless. It was a beautiful night.

Work the next morning at 9am? Not so beautiful.
 Does anyone remember these?! 90s kids here's your moment to shine now. The crappy juice cartons that felt like they were made with atom-thick plastic and filled with liquid-sugar flavoured with nothing natural. This one is a blackcurrant one and yes, they do still sell them. Where? In cheap kebab shops, of course! If anyone can find me some that don't have to be bought with a pizza made from donkey meat and domestic-cat-livers, then I'd be eternally grateful. (I'm lying, I'd be grateful for about an hour)

 My keys that just became slightly more awesome this week.
On my keys are featured:
-An owl light-up keyring that is damn useful when you're drunk and in the dark.
-A black widow logo keyring (Which I swapped for my iron man one with the bum who lives in my attic. He doesn't like black widow much, I don't mind her)
-A key-tool. A fake key with a little blade, screwdriver, tweezers etc going on. Like a duck pretending to be a goose. Only better and nothing like a duck.
-Tiny, Chibi Thor.
-General Grievous Keychain. Bootiful and discontinued. Probably should be in a case, but hell if I ever keep anything for its future value.
-Lego Batman. Given to me, by the same bum in my attic. I assume he carved it out of squirrel bones or something similar.

Look, nice pictures taken with my phone because I'm a photographer- see?

No comments:

Post a Comment