Wednesday 9 January 2013

I Moved House. Into an Ice Cream Lodge. Jelly? (No, Ice Cream)

 This is a lodge made of ice cream.

I live there now.

Chocolate ice cream with plain ice cream for the roof, it's bloody delicious.

Available from Sainsburys, in the UK.

Yes, the characters and decorations are edible, they're just sugar :)

This is a "Chocolate Poppin' Tree" that my Clown got for Christmas.

It had exploding candy in the bottom, was covered in some sort of, what we assumed to be edible, glitter and had smarties embedded in it.

I'm no expert, but its looks along with the exploding candy, I think, should have been called a Chocolate Volcano. Would have been cooler.
Doesn't even look like a tree.
Looks like a mountain for Goats to live on.
If your Christmas tree is dripping from the top, I think the angel on the top is suffering from an unfortunate time of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment