Friday 4 January 2013

Star Struck

Have you ever touched a celebrity? Shared a room with a celebrity? Nearly stolen clothes from a celebrity*?

I have. 

and today, I held the bags of a celebrity and helped her get comfortable. You readers who watched the UK "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" will be very familiar with the fantastic Rosemary Shrager. 

She fed the jungle mates to save them from starving, and today she graced my workplace to sign copies of her new book!

I got to meet her, show her in and take her upstairs. The signing was short and sweet, and unfortunately I didn't get much of a chat, but it was magnificent to have met her. A lovely lady.

*(I nearly got Pete Wentz's belt when he threw himself into the crowd at BBC Switch, at the Hammersmith Apollo in London)

No comments:

Post a Comment