Sunday 6 January 2013

I Think I Like, Living Upside Down and Monsters.


 Well doesn't this look civilized? Many of you will now know what kind of person I am. What sort of eater I am. A big one. I like good food, I can't help it. I eat nearly all the damn time. I should be the size of King Kong's left nut, but luckily- I'm not. However, I do have a few more bumps than I should do, so I'm dealing with. Salad for tea.



 Oh god, where do I start with this next story.
It's not even a story. I went to Argos to pick something up, and next to Argos was CarpetRight.
and that's when I saw it. This MONSTER.
Look at him! Why would you want that outside your shop?!

I don't like how big it is (Man in picture, for scale, obviously), I don't like he dead, glazed-over eyes and I definitely don't appreciate his very perveted "Come and give me a hug, child" position. Creepy.
 This is a dog driving a van. Look closely. He's in there. He was wearing a t-shirt too, but the owner of the van was coming back and I didn't want to look too much like a spy. So I had to stop taking photos of his van.

Here's a photo of a man in a silly hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment