Friday 25 January 2013

Can You Recognise These Faces?

If you can recognise these guys +10 respect points for you Sir, or Lady.

Aren't they cute? I love them.

On the bus the other day, I realise how different the world is from when I was younger. Teaching kids, I get a good look at what makes generations later than my own so different and it does make a lot of sense, but yesterday I saw the extent of this.
Just as technology is trying to make our lives easier- the inhabitants of this lonely planet are making it so much harder. A lack of basic morals and manners being the point.
Sitting on the bus, next to my good friend, Bear, a male student got onto the bus, wearing trousers suitable only for keeping warm on a stay-in day or sports and walks half way up the bus to stand in the aisle next to wear Bear was sitting. He stopped and looked back towards his friends who were also getting onto the bus to monitor where they wanted him to sit and as he did so, his hand wandered to his unmentionables and began scratching. He seemed completely oblivious to the fact he was doing it, and he was there for a good solid 30 seconds before moving on.
Bear's face did make it worth it though.

Also, quote of the week; After discussing why bacon is so much better than a salad, I was asked "Yeah, but salad's not a vegetable, is it?"


No comments:

Post a Comment