Saturday 5 January 2013

Put Down The Fork.

Christmas is over, we all got tonnes of presents that we had to drag back from whence we came, and we're all looking in the mirror feeling very bad about how much we've eaten over the last four months and wondering if you've passed the point of no return.

I don't have to tell you what my new year's resolution is, because it's the same as 90% of the population's. Get back to a size that I don't mind staring at in the mirror.
I started today. I walked into town instead of catching the bus. I ate a pork pie on the way. Hmmm.

I did then spend £13 on practically just salad. "'Ealfy stuff" as it's also known. I don't know how long this'll last, but hell if I'm joining a gym for 9 gazillion pounds a week or whatever the going rate is at the moment. Walking and less twinkies for me.

 Have you heard about the Noro virus sweeping across the UK taking out a load of old people this year? Pleasant. Why do the media have to suddenly notice it around Christmas. I can imagine the more paranoid among us didn't see anything wrong with the Christmas Family photograph looking like this:

See the girl in the yellow suit? Every family has one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment