Friday 10 August 2012

Do YOU Sniff Peckers?

I went to TKMaxx yesterday. Was casually scanning over their toys when my eyes caught sight of this:

This is a "Baby Bouqet"
The concept is astounding. It's a bunch of very nicely presented 'flowers' that are actually bunched up and 'styled' baby clothes. In one bouqet you recieve a baby blankie, some socks, some mittens, a baby grow, a hat, a bib and a t-shirt.
A novel idea for a baby-shower and other colours are available, though I only saw the blue and pink one. Unfortunately, by the looks of that price reduction, I think the expense puts people off these innovative creations.

On my way back downstairs, I quickly flicked my eyeballs over the male fragrances and found this.

This made me smile for a long time. Simple because of the close-ness it has to "Pecker sniff" Why would someone choose to name their brand this? I assume the same reason Virgin called themselves Virgin


No comments:

Post a Comment