Thursday 2 August 2012

Wooden Pens? What Is This?!

My workspace at work was looking kinda empty and boring. It concluded of a phone, a box of tissues and an empty pen pot.
On my way to work I passed a WHSmiths and saw a poster for £2.99 Sharpies O_O WOO.
So in I went, armed with my staff discount and picked up some scissors, highlighters, folder and a new rollerball pen.
Yeah- Never even GOT the sharpies. Partially because I had spent enough anyway, but mostly because the slightly special-looking Smiths employee was standing in front of the Sharpie stand and when I went anywhere near there, he smiled at my like he was about to steal my ovaries and run off with them.  Awkward.


So now stationary village is up and running. If you're lucky (If I remember) I might give you Stationary Village updates. That'd be kinda awesome. I'm going to write that one down. Wait... I just did.


The office phone on my desk rang for the first time yesterday. I'm not entirely sure why I didn't just pick it up. But instead my body chose to freeze and stare at it like it was an octopus licking a human skull. It turned out that my phone was the only one that rang just because the other three were set to "Do Not Disturb"
Yes, it hurt my confidence. No, I can't feel the hurt anymore.


Boris Johnson. I think he deserves a little mention. Zip Wiring down a 1050ft wire above Victoria Park?! What were you thinking?! 
More importantly-- Why aren't you Prime Minister yet?
Piers Morgan, avid tweeter, agreed with me today tweeting;


Boris Johnson's got London in terrific order for the  and he's making us all laugh. I think it's time he was Prime Minister."

No comments:

Post a Comment