Wednesday 29 August 2012

Plague Girl is 18

Happy Birthday, Plague Girl. I know it's late, but still- Here's a blogg-y happy birthday.

She took a load of people she puts up with that she calls "Friends" to Laser Quest, and let's face it, there's nothing more fun than shooting class 2 lasers at your mates over and over casually attempting to blind them.

She then chose a lucky 5 of us to join her at an Indian restaurant for a Birthday Meal. The staff really made it quite special. They decorated the table and were all very happy to see us.

Now, I thinking, "They have gin behind the bar, they'll know what gin and orange is" ordered my usual, to be greeted by this:

That is HALF A GLASS full of gin and a tiny teeny bottle of orange.
I felt quite tipsy after chugging that. It was hard, but someone had to do it.

Also; for the end of the meal on the menu was listed a "Punky"

This beauty made the day so perfect:


This is a punky. A Penguin filled with icecream. I got to keep the penguin. He is lovely. He's coming to university with me.

Yay. Penguin friend.

2 comments:

  1. KATE YOU ARE ADORABLES

    Our Punky's can be friends, we can take photos of them in our new homes and new classes and with our new friends (lol jk I don't know how to make new friends)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll make so many friends, you'll be a crack junky before you know it.

      I love my Punky. So does my mother.

      Delete