Friday 17 August 2012

The Hair That Went Away.

Yeah, That's me. With very little hair left after the hackers--- sorry, haircutters took it yesterday.

I've had great fun with everyone who has seen me and said "OMG You've had a hair cut!"

I took that opportunity to suddenly look appalled, grab the ends of my hair and shout "OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED?!"




Got my most recent package through today from miniinthebox.com ^^
Three watches that WORK for £12. Not. Bad. and I love them. I will post pictures of all of them as time goes on, but for now here's the one I wore today:


It's pretty. It's functional. It's comfy and it was darn cheap (Less than £5).

Couldn't have asked for more.










In Other News: Jameson's Whisky dominos are cool and one is NEVER too old to play in a play house.

That play house was awesome. It had a kitchen in one side and a work shop in the other. Nothing like mixed-gender play. Shut up, I'm not sexist. Much. It doesn't count when I'm sexist towards female.

This blog is very picture-heavy isn't it. Mixed media is good, I think. Not much when it's my FACE populating the page, but still. Visual learners will be pleased.

Here is a nice picture of an apple pie. Made by some old lady that my Grandad won at Bingo.
No, I politely refused to eat it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment