Thursday 30 August 2012

Top 5 Misconceptions: Being British

This video was thrust into my hands on VHS by some crazy homeless bastard who screamed at me that his dolphin's watch was wrong and he didn't know what to do.

I have the best life.

The VHS got chewed to bits in my VHS player that I haven't used in years (Don't you hate it when that happens?) Luckily, I found the same clip on youtube.

So here you are, peoples.

We shall all learn things. Even those British among you. (Yes, it took a little while to colour that. The things I do for you.)

Also.

Been listening to this beauty on repeat for the last hour. It's been driving me insane from PURE AWESOME.

Click here to have your ears massaged by an orangutang that could tear your head off at any minute. It's that sort of feeling you get listening to this music. You feel cool.


Happy 100th Birthday to E.M Purcell. This is the man who independently discovered nuclear magnetic resonance in liquids and solids. Yeah. Bit of knowledge for you all there.

2 comments: