Saturday 11 August 2012

Shower Pants

I love you guys SO much, I'm writing a blog even after the long day at work I've had.

Feeling pretty patriotic right now, watching Team GB pick up yet another gold in the Olympics whilst chowing down on patriotic M&Ms. They taste like Great Britain. They don't, that'd taste terrible.
A bizzare mix of seagull poo, fish and chips, cheap beer and geek sweat.

 Yum.

Something that has been sitting in my "Bloggles Ideas" Book since last night is a thought I had recently and have thought lots of times in my lifetime I'm going to name for now- Shower Pants.

Shower pants is a moral dilemma we all go through just after having a shower at 5pm. 5pm is just too early for Pyjamas.
So just put your clothes back on that you'd been wearing during the day, right? Wrong. Dirty pants on clean bits? Don't think so.
But.. wait.. too early for pjs and too late for the days' underwear. New underwear?

What- for the next 4 hours before Pjs become acceptable? I don't think so.

Easy fix? Stay naked.

Family at home? Problem still exists.
I have genuinly found myself phoning a friend to help me figure this one out. I found myself on the phone for 3 hours discussing the problem, between bouts of crying, before realising that it was now acceptable-pj-time.


Maybe I should get a onesie.

 That's me in a onesie, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment