Wednesday 14 November 2012

Call Me Maybe

Derren Brown. You magnificent fellow, you.
I swear his magic and witchcraft has been keeping me alive these past few days. His showmanship is astounding and with the little hints of psychology in it, makes for good background noise whilst doing university work!

All of his "Trick or Treat" Series were VERY good, worth a look and I'm working my way through his "Trick of the Mind" series now. Also magnificent, do take a peeky there too.
Both are available to watch for free on the 4oD website here.

As I mentioned in my last post, this post has something to do with "Call me Maybe"

This is why:



I pictured this beauty on the side of a student block in Bristol, the same trip I took the pictures of Nelson Street on.

This has been seen on the internet before, but it did make me chuckle seeing it for real.

I would have preffered it the second person (Let's call him Mr D.One) had been a little more creative like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment