Thursday 22 November 2012

DoodleBug

I doodle ALL the time, and I've always felt that it helps me concentrate, but have always felt a little rude doing it while someone is trying to give a talk or chair a meeting.
However, a video posted on TED recently has got me thinking, and has luckily proved that it is infact a very healthy habit.




See the comments and whole page here. Also lots of other talks that are very inspiring and not too long. I know what you're like, you teaspoons, you.

I did lots of doodling today whilst listening to my seminar tutor, and didn't feel bad about it at all. I learnt a lot (and even corrected her on one point...)

After waiting an hour in the rain and galeforce winds, a bit of electroswing and sweetcorn is in order. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment