Thursday 15 November 2012

Good Food, Bad Food, Good Food, Bad Food....

On a scale of bad to good.

In the bad corner we have:

"Heart Attack in a Tin"
Courtesy of my Aunt, this marvellous tin of left-over birthday cake and magic was given to me to devour during a game of dominoes.

I had this tin, a gin and orange that made my eyes want to puncture themselves it was so strong and Jameson's dominoes. A psychologist once came up with the idea of a state of "flow" which is when something is SO good we forget anything else and we're just living the moment.

I was in full flow that night.

On the opposite end of the scale, we tip it to a £3.50 each (Between 8) roast dinner cooked by my housemates (Who are amazing).


On that table there's;

-Roasties
-Stuffing
-Leeks in Cheese sauce (With added cheese)
-Parsnips
-Yorkshire Pudding
-Carrots and Swede
-Chicken
-Green beans
-Cabbage
-Broccoli

2 comments:

  1. You must have been drunk when you posted this.. I don't want anything leaking in my cheese sauce.

    Nor do i want to get carrots on my suede boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's embarassing.
      I don't think there's anything worse.

      Thank you for pointing out my leaky cheese :D

      Delete