Monday 19 November 2012

VistaPrint is Cool.

 The lovely lads and ladies at vistaprint have given me all this suffs for free :D

You can get some free stuff too, just head on over to vistaprint.co.uk

< That picture right there is of my bedroom wall. Batman is a favourite thing, so is Johnny Depp. but in the top left is my favourite thing. It's a banner made for Pasta Needs More Salt! I love it.

<These bits are on my bedroom door now, A big yellow and red poster and a car-door magnet.
 These stars are postcards with pasta's stuff on it. Our taglines and our names.

 and the backs of the postcards down there.
Finally the last piece, some sticky notes done up with our taglines and blogspot website. Wonderful.


This stuff is supposed to be helping me choose a design for Pasta, since it needs a colour-theme.

Please do comment if you like some designs better than others, or if you think some are definite no's!

and for heaven's sake. Salt your pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment