Friday 16 November 2012

Thank Cheesus for Olbas Oil.

Olbas oil is one of the best things in the world.


I was in uni the other day and this sign was on the male toilets.

To be honest, I have to be blunt here. I nearly needed to use the toilets opposite these ones after laughing so hard.

Raised Manholes? In a male toilet?

So it's lots of men on the floor with their arses in the air then. Wonderful.
Of course, since punctuation is non-existant, we can be a little more creative and imagine this actually means "Care-raised Manholes" Bum holes that have been raised caringly. Equally, what a lovely image.

This sign did confuse a lot of the males who went to enter the toilet, they seemd timid when opening the door... I wasn't sure if they were expecting to see the first suggestion.

What made this photograph awkward, was the first two times I tried to take it--- either a man came out of the toilet and I caught him, wet handed (Hopefully with water) or a woman wanted to walk in front of me.

She did give me a strange look.

This is wonderful, I want it on a t-shirt.

Also, this:

That face.

No comments:

Post a Comment