Friday 7 September 2012

Electro Swing and a Bit of Sun = Happy Goat

The sun [That shiny thing in the sky, Limeys who don't know what that is] is out!! Filling my room with scorching hot rays of light that burn my retinas to look at. However, it's keeping me in good spirits for everything that's just happened.

I have got my hands on the ElectroSwing album number 1 and I suggest if you don't know what that is or haven't heard any of it before;
You got two options.

Either go here, be lazy and listen to this here youtube video;

Or go ahead and get the album here.
There is also numbers 2-4 available to, which I will be laying my filthy hooves on at some point.



In Other News. 

I managed to secure a job up in Bath for the duration of my uni course. How damn exciting. Beer money will be useful too...

On a Glopho-related note. I will be staying with them, so you lot who have been trying to "Fill my space" can go away.. No one can replace me ;D  I'll just be relocated to my own personal office. Of course.


The Transformer's Prime line have released an Optimus Maximus figure. And I can tell you now. If you see it (and are into that sort of thing) BUY IT IMMEDIATELY. It's in ToysRUs for £34.99 and if a certain Dancing Clown wasn't so skint he'd already have it, and then I could have stolen it off of him already. The "Holes" all over him are for holding other little transformers. So he can be built up PRETTY beefy...

I got my printer working.

Excuse me, I need a cheese sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we got you into electro swing, wonderful isn't it? >;)

    ReplyDelete