Sunday 2 September 2012

New Tushie Wipes for your Puppy!

I shit you not.
There are a few things to say about this.
1) WHY
2) Who in their right mind (Other than perhaps crazy cat ladies) is genuinly going to get down on all fours and wipe their pet's butt after it's been for a poop... That's what they'v got tongues for! (The pets... not their owners... Oh god...)
3) That is DEFINATELY NOT the face that a dog/cat (Or catdog) would make if you wiped it's butt with one of those. They look cold :(

On the subject- How DID catdog go to the toilet?

Clearly... Searching for this answer--- I wasn't the only one to think it;






Anyway, after going shopping and finding this beauty, I was on the way back to the carpark when I saw this;


Isn't is marvellous? Don't you just want to shake the artist by the hand?
I also love that it's been painted just about a large flip-top bin. Makes me wonder whether if I throw something in there, the disgruntled man who lives there will chuck it back.

This guy comes to mind; can't think why..:

No comments:

Post a Comment