Saturday 8 September 2012

Pigeons Eat Doritos!

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but there's been a lot of Pigeons in PNMS recently o_o

I think pigeons are like marmite.

No, not because they're tasty on toast.

You either like them or you hate them so much, you want to smash them on the ground and run away.

I. Hate. Marmite.
I love the franchise, I like the look, I love the black and yellow and I love marmite merchandise, but I feel wrong having said merch because I don't eat the demonic stuff. If Satan enjoys anything on toast. It's marmite.

However. Pigeons. Pigeons are different. First offs, we Brits have decided to call them something that is spelt ridiculously... but also because I like them. I think they add a constant character and presence to otherwise pretty deserted places. I mean--- would trafalgar square really be the same without it's population? I don't think so.

They're also pretty cute. I'm not talking about the scruffy bastards with orange god-forsaken eyes. Fuck no. I'm talking about the grey ones with bits of pink on them who like to eat the bits of lunch you don't want [Other than the lettuce. They turn their beaks up at lettuce. I feel a connection]


Pigeons eat doritos. Who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment