Thursday 20 September 2012

Willy Wonka Is Badass.

I'm not talking about the new Willy Wonka. I love Johnny's representation of the Wonka-nator but old-school Wonka is just... the shizz.

I love him so much.
When I was younger, I always had my mum fast foward it to the bit when he comes out the factory. Yeah- past the entirity of the beginning of the film. I don't care much for "scene setting"

There you go. That's when I started the video.

In Other News

Only 2 more days (Including today) left before I leave O_O Scared, much.

I just ate a union jack chocolate lolly. You know what it tasted like? Of course you don't, only me and my father do. Yeah, I gave one to my Dad because he's pretty ace. You jelly? You should be.
It tasted like advent calendar chocolate. And that makes me pretty excited. About Christmas.

Wow. That was short.
Always end on a joke...

OH GOD I CAN'T THINK


No comments:

Post a Comment