Saturday 8 September 2012

So When You're Done With Your Pasta; This.

This isn't JUST a heartattack in a bowl. This is Goat's heart attack in a bowl.

This is a deliciously singular profiterole, because there wasn't enough to go around, dolloped with half-fridged chocolate surrounded by a sickeningly sweet sea of whipped, cream-from-a-can. Accompanied by a Monsieur Kipling's chocolate slice, embedded with chocolate chunks and cholesterol.

It was delicious. Strangely.
 This is jelly.

Don't tell me you knew. It could have been anything.... Oh god, don't think about that too much...

Jelly is one of the best things in the world ever. It wobbles and it tastes amazing. Don't look into that either.

You know? There's very little I can say without you taking this the wrong way anymore. So I'm going to go ahead and move on.
 This is orange juice for the Mafia.
There's not a lot more I can say considering it belongs to the Don--- so I might have to kill you or be killed if I told you much more.


You do half expect a couple of men in sharp suits and ear pieces to jump out at you when trying to buy this stuff.

It's more than half-expect. It's closer to 70%-expect.
 This is a Thornton's Brownie embedded with a smartie.

My own invention, my own copyright. Don't even think about stealing it.

Just because it tastes like rainbow unicorns doing a dance in your mouth.
and finally, some sweets to finish up.

This is a make-your-own-burger candy.

It's so bad for you, you can feel the bad-ness falling down your throat.

This is a picture I took and sent to the Dancing Clown because me and Goff made one for him... but then we couldn't help it and ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment