Monday 10 September 2012

Photo Stories--- Boring Title? You're right... Try... BOOBIE PICKLES.

 This blog post is for writing little stories about some pictures that I have an always wanted to tell the stories of. You might find that I have a few posts like this coming up as I have stacks of photographs with stories and never had the oportunity to tell them.

If you like them. Comment. If you don't. Comment. I'll go with what I am told.

Ever wondered what happens when you set a whole box of matches on fire?


Part 1 and 2 caught on camera [Srsly, check that link].
Part 2 finishes with someone blowing it out. The shriek at the end belongs to me. Apologies for blowing your eardrums.

Yes. The douche who blew it out got burning acid in his eyes. These videos were taken a few years ago and explain exactly why my chemistry tutor hated my guts.
 This. This is demon-pig [Do not use that link if you're scared easily]. This pig was found in a garden centre.

He has no eyes. [Could not find suitable link that didn't scare my pants off. Seriously, just searching and they're gone]

I couldn't physically take a picture of his face front-on because it was too scary.
Talking of scary- have you ever been put on hold on the Student Finance line? Holy hell. Organs, screeching violins and weeping cellos. Seriously creepy stuff. The Scottish woman luckily was amused by my introduction of "That was the scariest hold music I've ever heard in my life" She apparently had never heard it, so I told her to call herself at work at some point and ask them to put her on hold.
 This is pinhead.
Some strange bum who once lived in my attic came down one day and stole my entire collection of blu-tack. The next time I saw it- it was this. A blue skull. It was pretty awesome, but the only thing that could have made it better was what I did to it and put screws in his head and eyes.
On a related note; I watched "Laid to Rest" last night. Very good film, very gruesome [I watched the uncensored version], very good ending. Never a dissapointing moment. I also watched the Blair Witch Project. Wasn't as good as I was expecting. Won't lie- it took forever to make anything spooky happen and then just as it got interesting, it finished o-o just like that. So if you're looking for a fairly short, scary film and want to be put off camping for life- either go camping on the Isle of Wight, or watch this film. Just fast-forward through the first 45 minutes. Oh, and prepare to want to kill the characters yourself.



See what I did there? Ooh, cheeky.

This is what came out of going to the pub after a christening.
These things. Although they look nasteh- they taste pretty ok.

3 bags of these things for a £1 from Sainsburys.

Full of all the things that make going to the toilet really easy for the next week.


I can't finish on that note. Quick, Goat- think of something to say!


ERM

PINEAPPLES.

There.

No comments:

Post a Comment