Tuesday 4 September 2012

How to Lose Friends and Influence People

DUN

DUN
DUUUN
 This poor Millie's Cookie-Pop has been discarded, melted and trodden into the ground to become pigeon-food. It made me so sad, I nearly cried.

Millie's Cookies are nearly the best cookies in the whole world.

In Other News!
Tight-Man has bought a guitar that is beautiful... A 1961 Hofner <3


 He was checking the tuning. Apparently.

The title of this post came from a short conversation about Facebook's 5,000 friend limit.
We were batting around ideas to help lose friends to make room for more interactive ones. Can you think of any decent ways of losing a good 1,000 Facebook friends?
Comment with your answer.

No one in the conversation was affected by this limit.
Other than me. Obviously. Because I'm friend's with the world and his dog.

Seriously, the world's Dog has a page now.


I also met a wonderful new friend who, for the sake of this blog, we shall nickname "Llama man" Never have I had so much fun quoting Llamas with hats as much as I did yesterday.
Thank you for being the Paul to my Karl.

No comments:

Post a Comment