Friday 7 September 2012

Harley Davidsons and Sand Timers

 A little while ago now, me and Plague Girl went out on a photography trip into the town centre to get some casual piccies.

We found this beauty parked up outside the library.

I love it. I love that it's the colour of custard.

You know, as a kid I loved it, then I hit about 14 and didn't like it, and now, as a right-thinking adult [Ahahaa...] I LOVE it.
I particularly like pink custard. But no one knows that, so don't tell anyone. I'm not a fairy. I swear.
Unless being a fairy means I could fly in which case. Yes. I am a hardcore fairy.




These pictures are completely unrelated to the bike. But just show my hardcore skills.

That's a sand timer balanced on a lego piece on a work bench.

YOU TRY IT.

It's bluddy hard.

So worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment