Wednesday 29 August 2012

Do All My Meals Look Like or Sound Like Something Rude?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Superman? Well-- maybe a part of Superman...
Nah, Jokes. It's my lunch :D Frankfurters are the strangest and one of the most fabulous foods ever. When I work at Christmas (117 Days, 10 Hours and 6 Minutes, but who's counting?) I chow down every lunch time on a frankfurter hot dog that get sold on a little stall just outside WHSmith's front door. Yum.
He serves them with this melted cheese sauce and it's OH AMAZING (Feel those calories warm you up)

:BRAIN VOMIT:
So I've suddenly been thrown into a world that I have to be a grown up. I was offered an unconditional offer to Bath Spa University and have to move up there to study. The uni's own halls of residence were completely full up so I had 3 weeks to suddenly find somewhere to live (See photo)

I spent the first day back from holiday looking on renting sites and somehow managed to set up 3 different viewings for yesterday.
After a lot of messing around with pushy landlords, dingy student pads and a few people not picking up the phone, we were about to call it a day when I found a final ad for a shared household in an 8 bedroom house.
As soon as I stepped in the door I loved it.

More pictures of the inside soon, but outside:





It doesn't make it look too stunning, but trust me- she is.







:Here Endeth the Vomit de Brain: 

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the newest invention I've come across. On the train back from Bath Spa there were Teles stuck to the back of each and every chair!

I was so excited. Until I realised that to use most of the functions, you have to have a pair of headphones, which I did not have. But for those of us who are idiots and didn't remember them (or are too old to know what headphones are) there is the "moving map" option. This is literally Satnav taped to the chair infront, but it was pretty entertaining. I think I'm just easily-entertained. Luckily, the British-transport Policeman sitting next to me found it equally as interesting to sit and stare at. 






This is a tiny pickle I recieved on top of the burger I got today in a pub. It made me smile. Quite a lot. 

I didn't eat the bugger.

I hate pickles.

 But I like to laugh at them.





6 comments:

  1. WAS THAT THE JOLLY FARMER THOSE PICKLE/GHERKINS ARE WIRD LITTLE THINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. also please disable capcha phrases they're bloody irritating

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it wasn't xD But I know what you mean and they do them there too.

    What on earth is "Capcha Phrase"? Sounds like an STI...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITS THE THING YOU HAVE TO FILL OUT WHENEVER YOU WANT TO POST COMMENTS it gives you a picture of a word you can hardly read it's annoying google it bro

      Delete