Saturday 11 August 2012

Pussy Monsters

I'm talking about cats, I swear.

I'm not.

A few days ago I learnt something that I think you all deserve to know. It'll make you laugh everytime you see the brand.

Never will you take the children's website www.moshimonsters.com seriously, or innocently ever again.



Moshi in Japanese means "Hey hey" So it literally means "Hey Hey Monsters" which is- perfectly fair.

However. In German... "Moshi" translates to "Muschi" or "Mush Mush" [Don't quote me on that spelling, but the pronunciation is like that] which means... well- the title of this post gives that away.


I'm sorry to those who loved the site for it's cute graphics and simple UI. But I just felt you should know that when thinking of a name for your website, brand or company. Don't choose something that can translate to women's genitals in another country.

or is the other word for someone who's never had sex. [See- "I told you this post would happen"]

I collected the figurines from Moshi Monsters for a long time. Enough to do this:

DON'T JUDGE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment