Thursday 30 August 2012

Monster You Want to Cuddle and Apple Loses. Sort of.

Rawr.
These are just cute-sy.
They are called "Noodolls" and they're just the best.











Yes, that mouse is wearing glasses and a top hat. Nice moustache.


I want one. You can get them from here. 
They're not inexpensive, but they're cute. So cute, I think christmas presents are sorted.

IF YOU BUY ME ONE I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.
You can get stuffies of them and keyrings (See top) and gadget holders ^^

My sexy nun friend has one and I only saw it at Plague-Girl's Birthday Meal. I thought it was beautiful. So much I might steal it.
She has this one: 







In other news!
The apple-Samsung war has been happening under my feet (Over in America) and being an Apple Hater, I've been shouting angry words at apple at my tele screen whenever the newsreader's talked about it. 
Unfortunately, the court has found Samsung guilty of "Copying" Apple's products, which I think is ri-dunkulous. But hey, this'll make Samsung lovers giggle with smug-ness.

A study has shown that since the guilty charge has been passed, sales of Galaxy SIII's have shot up. They say it might be because Americans are frightened the phone will  be banned, but I definitely think that it's a giant middle finger to Apple and their crazy-all-white products that break and don't work (I'm typing on a mac, hoping it won't blow up typing those words...)


That lady on the front of that page after the link scares the living bejeebas out of me. She is properly terrifying. She looks like she's just ended a badly-lost argument with a boyfriend. 

Girlfriend: "If you don't tell me I'm right, this apple is poisoned and I'll bite into it and you'll have my death on your conscience forever"

Boyfriend: "But... You really DO have the load the disc in shiny side down, or it doesn't work!"

Girlfriend: *NOM* -See picture on article page for her next expression-

No comments:

Post a Comment