Monday 13 August 2012

Miley Malfoy

I am a Miley Cyrus hater.
I'm going to get that out first. So if you like her, her music, her image--- leave immediately. Unless you just want to enjoy a different look on life.

You might see the light, you never know.

She's gone and been a "free spirit" by cropping her hair.
*Facepalm*
Even the fact that this newspaper article feels the need to say "It's not quite a Britney" really emphasises how much of a cry for attention this is.

Let's face it-  when was the last time she did something worth knowing about?

Heh heh.. Never, I know. but seriously, album, single nothing.

and now she's gone ahead and tweeted this;

Stupid girl.
If I suddenly see an extortionate amount of 12 year olds with undershaves--- I'm going to be pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment