Friday 10 August 2012

Go to Barcelona, They said. It'll be fun, they said. They Never Mentioned the Plague.

Amy has the plague.

After spending the whole day in London helping to promote Glopho.com her plague got steadily worse and after a stroll to A&E we found that using a steroid cream that was two years out of date turned out to be a bad idea after all. Maybe next time she'll listen to me.

For you, Amy. You disgusting creature who has to deal with looking diseased for the next week because of those darn bedbugs and not paying enough for your hotel in Barcelona.


Just because I love my plague bearer- you should check out her blog too: www.thesmellofdeveloper.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. :D My plague is on the internet for all to see. If anyone wanted to know, it's not really Plague, it's bed bug bites and we stayed at the Tryp Apolo hotel in Barcelona.

    also the hotel cleaners I'd assume moved/stashed some of our things (earrings and my Pokémon emerald) in hidey holes to steal after we left the hotel luckily we found them again...

    we've complained and if my parents don't write a review on trip advisor I will be.

    and Kate, the hotel was EXPENSIVE (£130 a night!), but it was a prime location... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done on complaining and definitely do trip advisor.

      I can't believe that was an expensive hotel with those sorts of problems, that's such a shame :( It really puts a tint on your holiday :(

      I'm glad you don't have the plague.

      Filthy, filthy plague bearer.

      Delete
    2. Still had a lovely time though! :D

      Delete