Saturday 11 August 2012

Two Songs You Can't Live Without

As someone who, what feels like, a whole population look up to as the best example and model that they have [Lol] I feel that I have to share bits of my life that will help you in yours.

I have already let you into the further corners of my mind in the last two months and I now think it's nearly safe to reccomend a few youtube videos without new visitors looking on the front page, seeing recommendations and thinking "Oh god, it's one of THOSE blogs"

Which- let's face it. It's not. Or at least I endeavour for it never to be one.

Willies.

Right.

1] Oh No You Didn't - Mercenaries 2 Theme Song

This song is beautiful. So wonderfully--- hip... that I rarely go a day without listening to it at least once. The best story I have to go with this song is when I got onto a tube train to get to work and some wang-muncher pushed infront of me to get on the train first. As I was listening to my i-pod, my eyebrows lowered and shuffle put this song on. It made me laugh. In his face, as I got a seat and he didn't.
I hope Karma gives him piles and that Father Odin takes a poo in his best shoes.


2] Sail- AWOLNATION Remix by user7540163

CLICK HERE TO SOUNDCLOUD

This song was introduced to me by a guy who is a bit nuts. Nearly gave away a really nice flat today too. Mad man.

No comments:

Post a Comment