Tuesday 17 July 2012

Boxers and Cucumbers.

This week, I have found myself gaining work experience in a vets surgery that I set up a while back [hence the distinct lack of posting last night: You try working from 8am until 7pm] Today we had a boxer in for a castration. I've never watched that on a dog before [''>>] so it was pretty cool watching them go a funky colour after being detached from the blood flow. Anyway, I'm not here to disgust you all. Or am I.
This Boxer was pretty unimpressed after we had stolen his manhood, but I think he forgave us eventually. He was pretty drugged up for most of the day and spent plenty-an-hour with his tongue hanging out, getting dry and then wondering why it tasted different when he eventually retracted it. The name of this post was suggested [practically] by a Ginger ninja who suggested that the Boxer was infact thinking "Stop stroking me, you've taken my nads, now go and fetch me a cucumber sandwhich at once" I do have a feeling that it was just an outlandish, thoughtless comment but it made me chuckle. The idea of a boxer in a monocle and long, pimping fur coat ordering cucumber sandwiches. [Pictures to follow]

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT
J2-Gin [Mixing J2O and Gin together. See what I did there] whistles when in a bottle when walking. Goff [My friend from a previous post] showed me this when we went drinking at an 18th that if you hold a bottle into the wind; It produces a marvellous singing voice [It's really not that pretty, not Ocarina-pretty, but when you're drunk it can keep you amused for hours] 

Genuinly. I am so tired, I feel my eyes falling out.

So you can take three things you may not have known from this post:

1] Mixing J2O and Gin is MARVELLOUS.
2] J2-Gin sings.
and 3] Boxers like cucumber sandwhiches.

Yes. I have only just realised that if you don't know that a "Boxer" is a breed of dog. I just told you I castrated a human fist-fighter. At this time of night even "Fist-fighter" look dodgy to me. I'm going to stop now before I do something silly.

*Runs around with miniature toilet plungers stuck in rows up her arms, rawring and claiming "I'ma Dinosaur!*

No comments:

Post a Comment