Sunday 8 July 2012

Little Spongebobs

Everyone has their own view on how their brain works. Some think of it as a computer; information goes in, it's processed and then something comes out. Some think of it as a cloud of colours and words and numbers all floating around in brain-juice. I however, got my brain-system from one of my guilty pleasures. Spongebob. DON'T JUDGE ME.

Within his brain, Spongebob has tiny spongebobs running about all doing various tasks and looking after bits of information. I have a strong feeling that this is also true for my brain. Before a phone conversation, one of these spongebobs helps me to contrust a list of keywords that relate to all the things I want to say within that conversation. However, I find as soon as the other person says "hello" everything goes to hell and I forget it all.

Damn you, other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment