Friday 27 July 2012

Bouncing Baby Boris Johnson

I've spent the last hour and a bit trying desperately to configure a bunch of bluddy settings to make rackspace work on my laptop. To no avail. I tried using their online server which directed me uselessly and then I tried using Windows Mail. Both FAILED.
I thought I was just being a useless female. But my Dad tried. and to be honest. If Computer Man can't do it- I don't think it's possible.

So no work e-mail for me *huff*

In other news, some family in China slit their baby girl's throat and left her in a bin. A rare occurance? No. Rare to hear about at 8:30am? A little. It caught me offguard on the train. Wasn't quite ready for dead babies.
That makes it sound like I have a time of day when I AM ready for them. Dead baby o'clock. Heh.

The Olympics tonight!

....

Yeah...
urm.
Woo. I guess.
Go Britain.

The news channel has been constantly trying to make news out of frag all ALL day so I'm pretty bored of the mindless fur that is pouring out of the reporter's mouths right now.

I want to see Boris Johnson light the olympic beacon.
I want to meet Boris Johnson. Really bad.
I want to be his friend. His best friend. HE'S SO WONDERFUL.

*sips from pimms* Yeah, That'd be why.

HERE'S TO YOU BORIS. You sexy beast.
I think ultimately his parents got him on the way to success when they name him bouncing baby... Boris.

No comments:

Post a Comment