Friday 13 July 2012

I Expect a Spoon, and You Hand me a Bottle?!

Here it comes again. *Purses brain's cheeks*

I bought a notebook a few days ago to keep a note of blog-ideas on the go and it seems to be filling pretty fast. So here are a few of the smaller ideas all at once o-o
To begin: A little thought on Warhammer 40k. The Bloodthirster? Big rawr-y dragon boy with nice wings? Yeah. Him. and the Avatar of Khaine. Made for eachother. That's all I should need to say. Perfect couple. However- After scouring the internet, apparently I'm pretty alone in this thought. Pictures will be drawn and uploaded.

Secondly: Indiana Jones compensating with that whip of his? Makes him a little less attractive, doesn't it. Also the fact that he must be old enough to be my generation's Father. Kinda creepy. Not in a Johnny Depp way though. He's father-old and still hot.

Thirdly: I was sitting in town waiting for my mother to come and pick me up. Yeah, I still do that at my age. Problem? No. Good. Shut up.
I saw English builders- not reliable Polish builders, but proper butt-crack-showing British builders. WORKING. Actually, genuinly doing work. Fine. Don't believe me.

Fourth--ly: I went to a pub for tea tonight and as I held out my hand to recieve the traditional coloured wooden-spoon to mark my table number that I always get great joy from hitting people with, the barmaid completely caught me off guard when she handed me over a full-sized vodka bottle painted up all pretty. It was a wonderful change. Little things. Little things keep my life interesting.

So. Yeah. Family guy's on. *looks shifty*


*bolts out of a window*

No comments:

Post a Comment