Tuesday 31 July 2012

Office Habits

Literally have just come back from fixing my make-up in the toilet. Shut up. I'm still a girl.

and there was someone using a cubicle. Normal enough. It was the bit that happened after that made me screw up my face and nearly spew. She came out, wiped her hands on her jeans and LEFT.
The sinks were right there. RIGHT there. Did she wash? No. Did she even look like she felt bad for NOT washing? No.

Am I the only person who washes their hands after going to to the toilet anymore? I bloody hope not. I had to touch that door to get out. Now I feel dirty (Shut it).

Secondly- I've just ordered a load of business cards. Scary, I know. So now when someone wants to invite me out for a drink and get to know me. They don't have to :D I'll just throw a bit of matt cardboard at them and tell them to do their research. Perfect.

I bought a four-pack of tropicana today. Each one has "1 of your 5 a day" written on it.
So now to just find the last one....

I still think chocolate counts as it comes off of a tree/plant thing.

ERROR 404: COULD NOT FIND IMAGE

For the image that accompanies this blog post. You have to go to "www.glopho.com" and search for it.
My username is Binary_Sudoku. (Ooh little link-y there with my blog, Oh I know. You flatter me)

I'm telling you, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment