Thursday 12 July 2012

When Someone Says "A Stroll" They Don't Usually Mean 5 Miles

So casually today, me and a group of homies [That's "Friends" to all of you who aren't familiar with slang] decided to walk from our home town Guildford to the far away lands that is Godalming. The weather was harsh, the rivers were trecherous, the Pimms was cool and the food was good. The company was spectacular.
At the beginning, just before we left one of my friends [We'll nick-name her "Goff" for the purposes of this post] she confided in me that she had had quite the milk-kerfuffle. She figured, it would get hot as it was quite a warm day [when we left] and so she had attempted to keep it cool with the use of ice cubes. She worried that it may get a little diluted when the ice cubes melted.
and that's when the conundrums started.
1] As another of my friends pointed out, surely it wouldn't matter if the milk got warm since "It's warm when it comes out of the cow"
and
2] The milk was going to be used in tea anyway, which is 99% water. So surely, it gets pretty diluted anyway...
Any thoughts on this milk-kerfuffle. Please comment.

Two friends took a wee in a pill box we found still erected from the war.

We all got merry and wended our way home on the train, to which I was delightfully subjected to Goff quoting Shakespeare all the way. I love her.
Two of us went back to Goff's house where I insisted that to gentle the obvious effects of the Pimms she had drunk, she ate a bacon sandwhich and some tea that I made for her. I think she felt better. Since bacon makes everything better.


3 comments:

  1. ALSO I HAD BACON FOR THE FIRST TIME.
    you took my bacon virginity.

    be proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very proud of taking that from you xD I hope you enjoyed my crispy bacon. Told you I can cook.

      Delete
    2. I'm going to have to feed you a mouthgasm next.

      Delete