Wednesday 11 July 2012

Click *like* if you love your mum. Or just go and tell her, she'll appreciate that more.

I love my mum.
And this picture pretty much explains why.

Over the last few years, I have found it increasingly popular to hear kids my age and younger saying that they "Hate" their parents. Now it's always said in a very fleeting manner, and always subsides a few days later but it's always over something silly. Like they've punished them for doing something wrong. That's not grounds to "Hate" a parent and to me- there are very VERY few reasons for anyone to "Hate" their parents. I understand that I am hugely lucky to have both parents who have always been married and love eachother very much, but it still hurts to hear people saying they hate their parents. I've never said it and for all I can tell, I won't ever say it. I love my mum and my dad and that's never going to change. They brought me into this life, and so I owe them quite a lot. I wouldn't have put up with me as a kid as long as they did o-o

So here's to the mums and dads out there who deserve the love.

Mushy post is mushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment